Whidbey Island to SeaTac (South Bound)
Online reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Please call the office to make a late booking reservation.
- Travelers please allow at least a 2-hour window to allow for delays in routes and processing at the airport.
- Please plan to arrive 2 hours before your flight departure. For international flights, please allow 3 hours to departure.
- Times are not exact on all schedules.
- Passengers are responsible for booking accurate reservations.
- Reservations are completed upon payment with a debit/credit card, or cash.
- An existing reservation may be updated or changed up to 24 hours prior to travel through the online reservation system.
- Please arrive at our pickup locations at least 10 minutes early for faster boarding.
- SeaTac boarding is located on the baggage claim level, outside Door 2, and under the Airporter sign.
Baggage Included in the Reservation
- 3 bags per passenger includes the following: personal item, carry on, and standard checked bag.
- Car seats, booster seats, and umbrella strollers are also transported at no additional cost and will be stowed in the baggage compartment.
- Additional bags are transported at $5.00 each direction of travel.
- Bikes, trunks, boxes, skis, golf clubs, pet carriers and large strollers are $10.00 each direction of travel (oversized/overweight/bags/boxes/other items will be assessed at $20.00 each)
- Drivers reserve the right to decline excessive, over-sized, overweight, or odorous cargo.
- Service dogs (ADA approved) must be harnessed and will not be permitted to occupy a seat but must lie or stand at the feet of the passenger.
- Service dogs traveling with sight or hearing-impaired passengers, or documented disability passengers will be carried free of charge.
- Companion, therapy, or emotional support pets do not meet ADA guidelines and must be housed in pet carriers and will be charged per our fee schedule.
- If animal shows any aggression, the owner and the animal will be removed from the bus.